September 28, 2011

Seasons Change

As I've gotten older I have begun to appreciate this time of year more.  Now that I am not living at home any longer it makes me miss all the leaves of the beautiful trees on our farm and the way my mom decorates the house for the holidays.
I love the colors of Fall and excited that it is finally sweater and boot season.  There is always something great I find in my closet that I forgot I owned...hopefully I'm not the only one this happens to!


Lulu in metallic gold lambskin.

I really like these colors and the simplicity of the bottle.

Gorgeous and serene.

A perfect Fall outfit that's also ideal for all the rain we've been having!

Scarf: Diane Von Furstenberg Kenley Scarf
Boots: Hunter Carnaby Boa Snake Tall Boots
Sweater: Joseph Knitted Rabbit Fur
Clutch: Blair Ritchey Mini Lulu Foldover Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment