October 17, 2011

Home for the weekend

I had a relaxing weekend at my parent's house.  Every time we go there it's hard to leave and it makes me want to decorate my own home.  My mom is amazing at decorating, something I did not manage to inherit.  I think mainly because I would prefer to buy shoes or a bag than a nice throw rug...

I also spent time finishing bags for the Holiday 2011 limited collection which will consist of Lulu and Mini Lulu clutches.  The Granger Duffel clutch and totes are being manufactured and will be available in the coming seasons - I will be sure to post more on that soon!

Look at how cozy it is with the warm light - so Fall :)

Adorable little Monroe and Hershey....obviously being coaxed with treats to sit pretty.

 This is my favorite bathroom in the house...cork walls!

Suede and Lambskin color swatches for the Holiday 2011 limited collection

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous house! I can totally see why you wouldn't want to leave! :)

    ReplyDelete