December 30, 2011

Happy 2012!


I am so excited and ready for the new year - 2011 has been an amazing one and I am looking forward to what 2012 has coming!  This holiday season was way beyond expectations and I am so thankful for all your support and love that made it such a success.  The pictures of all you beauties with your new Lulu clutches really make my day - keep them coming!

This NYE we have close friends from Boston making the trek to ring in the new year with us.  We have opted for a low key evening with lots of good food, wine, and maybe some games - pretty wild night ahead!

If we were going out - this is what I would want to wear.  I just can't get enough of the gold and green accents.

I wish every one of you a bright and happy New Year - I think it is going to be a good one! xoxo

Dress: Rare Opulence Sequined and Ruffled Tulle Dress
Earrings: East Lake Gold Plated Oval Stone Earrings
Cuff: RJ Graziano Polished Gold Cuff
Clutch: Blair Ritchey  Snake Lulu 
Shoe: Jimmy Choo Cosmic Pump Black


No comments:

Post a Comment