March 27, 2012

Social Experiment

Over the past few months since starting my business I have connected with some of the coolest bloggers, boutique owners, and designers from all over the world - not to mention some of the kindest new Lulu owners:)  The core of my new connections have been from Vancouver, Canada.  I have a little inside peek of their fashion world via their Twitter and Instagrams - it has quickly become one of my top cities to visit in the very near future.  Georgia Heraty, the creative genius behind Social Experiment - one of a kind cocktail rings - sent me one of her coveted rings.  I loved it so much, I wanted to share a few pics.
You can view her beautiful collection here.

I love her packaging.

Some more of her beautiful rings.

Gorgeous, huh? :)

Thanks, Georgia!
Follow her on Twitter for up to date info on her line.

11 comments:

  1. I thought you were from Vancouver for the longest time! How did you get such a following over here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenny! I'm actually from the US - I live in Pennsylvania. My bags have been featured on several blogs, such as The Doctor's Closet, Belle Epoque, and Unprecedented - which has gotten my name out in Vancouver :)

      Delete
  2. Yeaayyuuhh!! Go Vancouver! We love you over here, Blair! Your Lulu get's such a reaction when I take it out. We can't wait for you to visit - we will all go for a big dinner/drinks!

    xoxo
    R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Randa! I am definitely coming to visit you and the rest of the girls sometime! Get the drinks ready! xo

      Delete
  3. these are so pretty! i'm loving the light pink and blue opaque ones :-)

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are even prettier on! Gives a beautiful pop of color, but well with everything. Thanks for stopping by - I will have to check out your blog:)

      Delete
  4. Blair-I love that ring! Such a pretty color & a really cool conceptual ring!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin!! Georgia is the designer of Social Experiment - her rings are amazing! She has a ton of other new ones, you should check out! xo

      Delete
  5. blair! that ring is gorgeous! love all of her stuff :] her instagram is the best, when she pairs them with something from nature! xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashlyn! Couldn't agree wit you more. I'm glad we share a mutual love for pretty rings :) xo

      Delete
  6. beautiful pictures! i enjoyed seeing it ♥


    If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!


    $30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete