November 11, 2014

PAK'd to Go


Clarisonic: I wasn't sure at first if I loved using the Clarisonic, but now I can't live without it. My face  feels so clean after I use it and my skin is much brighter.

LUSH Ocean Salt Scrub: This scrub is great for my working girl hands - it takes them back to my pre-bag making days.

Lululemon Small Towel: I can't tell you how many towels I have ruined in my days from makeup. I keep one of these towels in my bathroom and one in my traveling PAK for when I'm away from home.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery: This little magic in a bottle heals my face and dull complexion over night.

Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Eye: I have used countless eye creams and this one tightens, moisturizes, and lightens the relentless dark circles.

Dermalogica Pure Light SPF 30: Hands down my favorite face moisturizer. I have been using this for almost 5 years and I still love how it brightens and protects. My face breaks out on contact with SPF, but this one is formulated to be hypoallergenic. Dermalogica also just released one with SPF 50.

Not Soap Radio "The Phoenix": I always like to have a little bottle of hand cream with me. The packaging is funny and I love the smell of this one but their Cupid is my favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment